Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06794 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,282TL (107,194 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)