Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,671TL (R$ 6,810) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)