Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.419 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,921TL (R$ 6,289) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (36 minutes ago)