Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.820 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,875TL (AU$5,465) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)