Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.215 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,033TL (€2,258) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)