Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10802 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 46% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,846TL (109,662 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 4 hours ago)