Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,034TL (€2,810) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)