Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,788TL (€2,275) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)