Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.833 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,626TL (3,033 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)