Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04505 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,064TL (201,182 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)