Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00449 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,065TL (2,463,068 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)