Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10544 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,126TL (RD$ 105,523) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)