Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,108TL (Rp 24,135,967) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)