Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,244TL (Rp 19,341,826) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)