Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,346TL (₨124,671) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)