Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.445 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,162TL (11,877 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)