Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.400 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,155TL (R$ 7,253) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)