Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,586TL (₩4,559,761) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)