Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00794 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,377TL (CH$1,684,705) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)