Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.692 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,253TL (Q14,815) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)