Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,734TL (R$ 6,855) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)