Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07502 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 8% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,305TL (₨97,379) in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)