Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01764 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,359TL (303,784 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)