Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,117TL (€1,998) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)