Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00456 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,801TL (1,709,074 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)