Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29829 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,648TL (E£ 18,935) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)