Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,255TL (¥190,637) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)