Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.561 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,660TL (17,231 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)