Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,743TL (﷼ 61,032,864) in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)