Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,334 (₩4,281,637) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)