Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,286 (₩2,927,080) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)