Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49526 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 34% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 (ƒ 6,221) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)