Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,420 (2,777 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)