Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,870 in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)