Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,547 (¥317,471) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)