Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,118 in Udine.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)