Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,753 (R$ 7,432) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)