Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,846 (Mex$ 40,065) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)