Cost of living in Thrissur, India vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,154 (₨93,809) in Thrissur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)