Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,264 (102,459 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (34 minutes ago)