Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01423 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,979 (139,108 MT) in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)