Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03129 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,390 (44,414₴) in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 4 hours ago)