Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23399 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,828 (R$ 7,813) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)