Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,579 ($1,795) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)