Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02327 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €675 (ARS $29,018) in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)