Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 22% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,817 ($3,211) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)