Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01675 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (Php168,758) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)