Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,417 (Mex$ 55,853) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)