Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,458 (9,386,169 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (34 minutes ago)