Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,376 (9,592,861 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)