Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)